Who benefits from house call medicine?
- You are looking for more personalized healthcare and a personal physician that will be there for you when you need them.
- Your busy life and work schedule does not allow you to take time away for office visits.
- If you are disabled or responsible for a disabled loved one that has difficulty getting to the doctor or who has many doctor appointments that consume huge amounts of time to try and manage.
- If you prefer not to be exposed to germs and illness from other patients within a traditional health care setting or waiting room.
- If you or a loved one has a terminal illness and would prefer to have palliative (comfort) care in your home directed by a physician rather than be at a hospital.
Our highly skilled physicians will treat each patient with compassion and dignity. As your house call doctor, we are committed to listening to each patient’s concerns and pursuing a treatment course that best fits the needs and desires of each individual patient.
- Little Black Bag Medical services the North East Florida area.
- Medical House Calls 24hrs a day in your home or office – The Doctor comes to you.
- Physicians are Family Medicine trained and can treat everyone in the family.
- Home blood draws, EKGs, x-rays, and therapy services.
- Personalized hospital care with direct hospital admission (when needed) without long waits in the Emergency room. Dr Stephens personally admits Little Black Bag Medical patients and directs their care throughout the hospitalization.
- Direct access to YOUR physician via email
- Expedited administrative services: prescription refills, medical records, and specialist consultation.
- Geriatric care: attentive nursing home or assisted living care with regular family conferences as needed.
- Physician attended palliative and end of life care in the peace of one’s own home.
Note: we believe in hospice and will happily work with hospice to give your loved ones the best care possible during their transition.